I totally enjoyed my first year in uni. My first year in Melbourne. My first concert. My first song. My first academic excellence. My first blog! And many others which might not be "firsts" but definitely blog worthy.
Without further ado,
1) Mr. A-Z concert!

2) Learnt to Breakdance.
3) Shared a song that God has given me. This year has definitely been a step of faith for me. (Will be covered in the next post.)
4) Fell in love with cookies.
5) 3HDs. Count them 1, 2, 3. Thanks for all the study times at Gloria Jeans!
6) Discovered the wonders of fish tofu.
7) Whenever I feel sad, I would stop feeling sad and have wicked wings instead. Wicked wings makes me awesome!
13) DOTA!!!! A bunch of us actually bought memberships to this CC we frequent to.
14) Bought this cool Wii remote candy-dispenser!
17) Spent a full semester with a faulty keyboard.
18) Turned Nineteen! Ahhhh, my final year as a teenager.
19) Bro's Graduation.
2009. It's been great but it's not over yet!
~ 2-in-1 special!! On to the next post! ~
No comments:
Post a Comment