Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Lorne with the Laws

Went on a road trip to Lorne last weekend together with the Laws. No, not my in-laws but Chris Law and family (mum & lil bro). It was a pretty nice get-away and change of pace. Definitely better than staying at home playing Dota! XD

















Lorne, one of the towns along The Great Ocean Road.




























One of the few wineries we stopped by.

Our drive up to Lorne was cloudy but luckily, it didn't rain. And we got to take in and enjoy the scenery! I've always been a fan of the beach and ocean. Smelling in that sea-water scent and listening to the crashing of the waves. Kinda makes me a romantic person, no? Haha of course not!






















One of the lookout points along the coast.




























Had lunch at Oakdene. Pretty cool place.

After dinner on Saturday, Chris and I stayed up watching old music videos for almost four hours. Straight. Oh mann, it was super nostalgic. From Backstreet Boys to Britney Spears, The Cranberries, ABBA and Macarena. Good times, good times.
















Mantra Resort, home for the night.

Woohoo! I made an amazing discovery during this trip. Everyone knows that when you breathe in, you'll float on water, right? But guess what happens when you breathe out? You'll sink!! Bet you didn't know that one did you? Had fun sinking in the pool. Dug a hole in the beach the next day and that's about it.




























Beach!!!!!!!

More photos can be viewed on facebook. Click on more photos.

The other one.

Hahaha did I get you? Never mind.

Thanks once again to the Laws for a great time!




























My favourite shot from the entire trip!

I just realized that I only got a little bit over two weeks left in Melbourne. Sis is coming over next week and so is mum and dad. Woah, time sure flies. Doesn't really feel that long since I left home for Melbourne but it's been a while. Finally getting a little excited about going home since Melbourne getting kinda lonely. Well, lets enjoy the remaining time I have left in Melbourne, shall we?

Greetings from Melbourne wherever you guys are. Stay safe and always remember to brush your teeth before going to sleep. Peace.


~ hmmm I reckon everyone should have at least one song by Christina Aguilera in their playlist ~

No comments: