Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lively Aren't We?

Ahhhhh slack. Too slack. Been meaning to start working on a couple of projects but unfortunately, I've been really occupied. Ceh. I probably shouldn't be watching too many J-dramas. But you know what? I don't even feel bad about at it all!! J-dramas are cool!! So don't judge me until you've watched them yourselves. Hmph!

Ok, besides fanboying at home, lets see what else I've been up to. Been catching up with a couple of dudes before they headed home eg. Winston, Chris, Greg and errr Winston....... yea I only got so many friends. Got a problem with that?

Congrats on graduating Greg!! I must say, you looked pretty good in your robe thingy. All the best for your future endeavours!




























L-R: Myself, Greg, Chris

Last Friday, went over to Winston's place for steamboat and played weeeeeeee!~ I meant wii~ till the wee hours. Also taught him how to breakdance a bit. Haha there's something about imparting knowledge to someone else. When they are able to pull off a move or step, there's this sense of accomplishment. BUT! Mada mada dane Winston. You still got lots more to work on.

Keep working on your Indian Step and Six-step. These are moves you'll be doing for life! Remember to bounce with your Indian Step and remember to switch with your Six-step. It doesn't hurt to Six-step in the opposite direction. Same for your shoulder and baby freeze too. Both left and right sides. If you need bboy music, gimme a shout. Remember, it's a dance not gym class.

Went on a spontaneous trip to Dandenong with Leland, Jon Loo and Jeanette after church on Sunday.






















Miss Marples, pic taken last year.


Couldn't get into Miss Marples so we went to Brother Jon's instead. I reckon Miss Marples scones are better but the apple pie at Brother Jon's was nice. After that, we hung out and played this random board game at Leland's.

Presenting.........

Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot


















It's a really random, humourous, board game if I may say. It's too hard to describe but basically, who ever has the "Magic Carrot" at the end of each round, wins. Oh, and this game involves a lot of luck.

8 more days left in Melbourne! Hope that I'll be able to get what ever it is that I want to do done before then. And that's it from me. How are you guys spending your holidays?

Ah, before I forget. Family's here in Melbourne.


~ Joy ~

No comments: