This isn't one of those million dollar ideas or random thoughts I usually have(random thoughts) but something quite relevant actually. It was,
"I won't be able to get into a boy/girl relationship unless I am able the put God first."
Now that I look at it, it's seem more like a statement than a thought.....hmmm could it be, could it be. I'm still trying to train my spiritual ears but maybe I'm just schizophrenic. But why while I'm chopping garlic? None can fathom.
So how is this relevant, say you? Next week my church will be running a relationship conference which I've been helping to publicize during the past couple of weeks. Me? A guy who's been single all his life promoting a relationship conference? Hmmm could it be, could it be. Maybe it's like Heroes, where certain events and people are connected. I just might learn a thing or two from this conference.

Since, it's the holidays for most of you guys, don't miss out on this conference! There'll be food, free goodies, attractive singles, a foot massage and disco lights. Okay, I lied. I'm not even sure how this conference's gonna run but I guarantee you it'll be........interesting.
So what have I been up to lately?
Hisense Arena
Went to a Youth Alive event last Saturday. RELIENT K performed! Unfortunately, I didn't manage to any pictures of 'em. Camera battery died on me because I got little too carried away taking pictures of the New Empire.
New Empire's vocalist
The Youth Alive band were good, so good that the drummer broke his sticks while playing. The guest pastor who spoke that night was Pastor Preston Centuolo. Really got the crowd going with his wit and humour. If there one thing I'll definitely remember about this event is the song "Don't touch my Jesus music!" by Lecrae. At least that's what I think the song's called.
What I loved about Relient K was their stage performance. Each of the band members were pretty sync with one another. Even their jumps were syncronized and timed perfectly with the music. The xylophone was a nice touch and adds another layer to their music. So glad that they played "Who I Am Hates Who I've Been" and "Be My Escape" cause those are the only two songs I know from them. What made me merrier was when they covered "Tomorrow" by Silverchair! Relient K are known for covering songs during their live performance and that's cool.
Had a great night spending time with friends and catching up with one.
Besides Youth Alive and the relationship conference, I've been working on a project, but I'll save that for a later time.
Juwita Suwito live in Melbourne this Saturday! Before that, Chris and Ann will be performing alongside her and Alarice Thio on Friday at Cafe Crema. It's just one thing after another! This is gonna be fun.
On a totally different note,
I still haz your kitty and no, I want cheezburger flavoured cookies!

~ catnapping is an art which requires good looks, feline agility, cat food and a floonie ~
No comments:
Post a Comment