
Ahhhhh .....hello.
ummm ...bye bye.
I don't get it. Lately, I've been feeling real shy whenever I'm around this certain someone. Besides shyness, I feel fear as well. Shyness and fear. That's pretty nor-
Ninja: That's not normal at all.
Julian: Don't interrupt me dammit!
Ok, it's not that normal but still, she scares the crap out of me.
Ninja: Chicken-wuss.
Julian: Yea, whatever.
Been busy with the relationship conference and the final session's gonna be on tomorrow. So far it's been pretty interesting and I've learnt a lot of new stuff. But I won't be sharing about it now. Not today.
Watched a documentary at Physical Geography lecture today. It was amazing. Just watching it makes me feel smaller than I already am. It reminded me of how powerful and artistic God is. What geologists believe took millions of years to form, God created within a week.
The documentary's called EARTH: The Power of the Planet.

Now I feel like going to Iceland. Hot springs! Hot springs!
The weather's been raining and raining all week. So much for hot spring. Gloomy for us city kids but good for the farmers. Well look at the bright-side.
At least it's gonna be sunny on Tuesday.

~ lightning! ~
No comments:
Post a Comment