Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm Not In Love

After being homeless for 40 hours, I'm home.

Last weekend I spent 40 hours away for home. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but I guess having an emergency shelter and a friend for company make things much easier. It was cold and tiring. Nevertheless, an interesting experience. One I wouldn't mind doing again. Next time on the streets. Maybe.

Thanks to those of you who've sponsored me and for those of who haven't (lee, yu and chua) you've got till the end of September! woo~hoo

Yesterday, chris, ann, greg, devon, sarah and myself when to watch Anberlin.





















Notice how the ticket says under 18's only? But we still managed to sneaked in. Must have been my good looks heheh =P

Opening for Anberlin were Aussie band, Wherewolves






















and The Academy Is...






















And finally, the main event.





















Anberlin's presence on stage were pretty good. They were energetic, swinging their guitars around and moving much quicker than my camera's shutter speed. Didn't managed to get any better shots but that's ok.






















One thing I noticed about all three bands was that all their drummers were smashing the drums like nobody's business. Power mann but not good for the ears.

The highlight of the night was probably when The Academy Is performed "About A Girl" cause that was the only song I was familiar with. It was good that they did cause I was just about to doze off. I found their other songs boring. Anberlin's music was new to me but I enjoyed it and overall, it was a good concert.

And the award for "Best Picture of the Night" goes to




























greg's dinner.


~ Relient K is gonna be mmhmm ~

No comments: