Hmmmm I think I'm starting to lose sight of what is important. Not good.
It's quiet. Too quiet. Maybe it's just a matter of time before something happens. But should I just sit around idly and wait for "IT" to happen or should I just get things rolling myself?
You're quiet God. Too quiet. Do you want me to be still? So that you can speak to me? If so, I should make some changes no?
Alright damn it! I'm gonna get desperate!
God, give me strength! Strength to surrender time and everything in your hands. So that I can make the changes. Changes for the better! Train my ears to be able to hear your still small voice! Give me the discipline this week to be still before you and to spend time with you. Be it a minute more, 10 minutes or 30 minutes, create a space where I'll be able to immerse myself in your presence! I thank you God. AMEN!~
Some times God can be so silent I just feel lost. But that's alright. Like how God's the shepherd and we are His sheeps, He will definitely find those of us who are lost.
I feel inspired. God, allow me to seize the week ahead. Let's make this a good one so that by the end of the week when a person ask me, "How're you doing?" Joey Tribbiani style, I'll be able to say with conviction, GOOD!
God. I thank you for people in my life, those who are concern about my spiritual walk with you. Those whom I can count on in trouble times and mentor me in a sense. From these mentoring sessions which I'm undertaking this sem, I pray that it will empower me and encourage spiritual growth.
Btw, busking is awesome even though we only earn like $1-$2 on a regular basis. Guess we're not worth Melbourne citizens' spare change. HA! But it's good fun especially when you meet
Take is this Japanese student Ian and I met while busking and mann he's cool. A fellow musician as well, Take jammed a bit with us showcasing his musical prowess before parting ways. I wasn't expecting any of this when I decided to get a busking license. Who would have thought we would meet so many different people or even make a new friend.
Life sure is full of surprises.
Can't wait for spring to come! It's too cold to busk during winter. Gotta cut Ian and Ann some slack heheh.
Oh, I love how this post is just one massive rojak! Don't you guys?
Guess it reflects my current state of mind.
Wee~ I love writing songs. I wanna write more and more and more!
Jaz ftw!
Breakdance is getting better each week too. Learning more and more difficult power and freeze moves. And have you guys seen the move called the "cockroach"? It's probably the most silliest move you will ever see. It gave me a pretty good laugh when I saw my instructor do it. Hilarious.
Alrighty! Think I've rambled long enough. Time to sleep, wake up and face the week ahead the only way I know how. With enthusiasm, a focused mind, an uncle toby muesli bar and an umbrella. Expect rain during the earlier part of this week.
And how can a post be complete without a picture?

So who wants a cookie?
~ break me, mold me, use me, fill me ~
No comments:
Post a Comment