Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Wheels On The Bus Go.....

My sense of direction (or lack of) never fails to amuse me. After my first paper today, while heading home, I got on the wrong tram. So instead of heading home, I ended up at Federation Square. And that's like at the opposite end of where I'm suppose to be.


This reminded me of the time I was lost went on a little adventure around Perth. I was trying to get to UWA from my school.......


but ended up in Joondalup!


Another story, my friend had the directions to our destination at the ready. Since, he was driving, I did the next best thing.


We ended up at the ocean.


At least we got to enjoy the view of the coastline and we saw some penguins too! Not sure if he was too happy about the fuel though. heheh.... my bad.

Ok, so maybe getting lost in a foreign land is excusable. But to get lost in your very own hometown of 16 years, now that's quite an achievement. Fine, I'm exaggerating a little but Jon's condominium is pretty huge. Even after having been to his place over a dozen times, I never fail to end up at the wrong unit every now and then. Hey, for my defence I must say, Village Grove is a very different place at night. A very different place at night.

So the moral of the story:

Don't go to Village Grove at night.


~ round & round round & round round & round ~

No comments: