Sunday, June 7, 2009

Psychedelic

Exams' in 2 days but my mind's occupied with other things.
Thoughts of greatness, thoughts of " what if ", thoughts of the past, thoughts of the future, thoughts of this and that and who and why and what not.

I feel like I haven't been myself lately. I'm not even sure who the person in my head is anymore. Who are you? Who am I? Or I am just thinking too much I don't think I'm thinking too much.

I don't do, thinking.

What is this annoyance? This mosquito that just won't go away. This itch that just won't stop itching. GAHHHHHHH! I feel so restless.

I'm not stress I don't think I'm stress.

I don't do, stress.

Right now I'm totally discombobulated. I must have hit my head somewhere again.

Nevertheless, I'll be back to blog about these, thoughts, once I've gathered them. It'll probably do me some good.

Dame.

This post is a mess. I'm a mess.

I don't do, mess. Unless it's a beautiful mess.....


I need a break


I need a kit-kat.


~ When Julian starts having monologues out loud, you run! ~

No comments: