Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Year of Breakthroughs


It's amazing how much has happened over the past year. Who knew that a simple lunch with two friends would turn out to be a life-changing experience. God works in the funniest of ways. I'm proud to say it's been a year of breakthroughs but I'm not done just yet! There's still so much more to live, see and experience. This journey hasn't been easy and it's only going to get tougher, but God is faithful. At the end of the day, I know that it's gonna be ok.

Teach me to be brave. Teach me to have faith. Through the good and the bad times. Teach me to forgive. Teach me to love. Because every minute of living is worth it!

Very exciting stuff. I wonder how things are gonna turn out. Who knows? Things might be different in another year's time. But for now, let's take it one step at a time.


No comments: