Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Life is like a Cup of Affogato.

Bittersweet.

Right now is definitely an unhappy season of hard work. Work is boring, confusing and yea, it sucks. Curious about what my other course mates think, I decided to ask a few of them today. And surprise, surprise. They all feel the same way I do and they're all looking forward to next semester.

I wonder what I'm looking forward to?

Thank God for friends on this journey. I would be so lost without their guidance and encouragement. I've definitely come too far to lose momentum now. So I'm looking forward to a better semester and winter break!

"... I hope you grow to like your work a bit more each day, each hour you study it... If you did well in yr1, no reason you can't in yr3. Bite the bullet :)"

Time to down the espresso. The ice-cream is waiting.


~ biting the bullet ~

No comments: