and suddenly I'm back to zero.
It funny how as soon as I think I got everything figured out, my hopes and dreams comes crashing down. Suddenly my confidence is shattered and I'm stuck again. This definitely speaks volume about my foundation - weak!
I hate it when I can't bring myself to take uni seriously.
I hate it when I worry about a situation but do nothing about it.
I hate it when Kel points out things that I already know.
I hate it when I feel powerless.
I think... uni is taking a toll on me. I have no passion, no interest in what I do. I dread it. But then again, it's my fault that I'm where I am today. Will I learn to love it? I don't know. I'm not even sure if that's what I want. But without it, what will I become? I really don't know.
I thought I had everything figured out. I guess I thought wrong.
~ tomorrow's a new day, let my hope be renewed ~
No comments:
Post a Comment