Thursday, May 19, 2011

BIG HYPE! big letdown?

I think I made the wrong move when I got a bunch of friends a little too excited about a certain "event". Cause right now progress is slow and probably won't be heading anywhere, anytime soon. So apologies for the big hype!

Right now, I'm preoccupied with lots of things, mainly uni. And that should be my (every student's) main focus. 2 weeks to exams but before that, heaps of assignments to clean away. Not forgetting the Meld Magazine video I'll be working on, promo plus dance item for annual dinner and the fundraising event for Japan that's on next Friday! So from now till the end of the June, I'll be busy busy busy.

That means Operation C*rry will be on hold. Indefinitely.

Big letdown? Nope.

If this is for me, the wait will be worth it! If not, God will shut the door.


~ i need a holiday! ~

No comments: