
2 years ago I would have looked at this and said that it's pretty cheesy.
Right now..........it's still pretty cheesy. But I kinda get it.
The past 2 weeks have been filled with disappointments and breakthroughs.
Disappointments
I wasn't granted a Commonwealth Support Place(CSP) by RMIT. That means that next semester I'll still be a full-fee paying student. No choice but to reapply again at the end of the year.
My job application was rejected by McDonalds, for the second time. On the bright-side, I may have found a better job opportunity. We'll just have to wait and see.
Breakthroughs
Through some God-given chance I mustered the courage to share about my 'love drama' with 2 incredible friends. Honestly, I never intended to share this with anyone from the community, ever. But I man-up and did it! And for the record, texting counts.
This ugly issue of unforgiveness have also been brought to light. I'm very thankful to have a mentor with me on this journey.
And that's what you missed, on Corner of Memories!
(haha yea, I've been watching GLEE.)
After sharing with my friends about the stuff that I've been going through, I feel....liberated. I donno how to explain it but, it feels great.
Be awe by the power of sharing!
What now?
That question have been haunting me all week. What now?
Trust in God? Give it time? Pray? or take matters into your own hands?
Hmmmmm I think I'll take matters into my own hand BUT only after the other given 3 have been fulfilled sorta. Or when I'm actually brave enough to do it. Highly doubt so.
In the meantime, I've got assignments, flare dance, life* tv and exams to worry about. Can't wait for the semester to be over!
Cause I'm looking forward to better days ahead =)
~ Hello Hurricane, you can't silence my love ~
No comments:
Post a Comment