Tuesday, May 11, 2010

AMP movement























Guess what people! I just paid to download a music album. This is definitely an accomplishment for me. It's been such a loong time since I've paid for music.

When Leon shared this band with me, I fell in love with them right away. Amp consist of three guys who hail from Maryland, United States. Their songs utilizes backing beats, with mellow keys and synthesizer. Combined with their singing and rapping style, Amp redefines the genre of gospel music.




























What makes their songs really powerful, are the messages that they carry. Listening to the lyrics, they write about the struggles of be a Christian, a greater love, hope for better things, mainly gospel messages. But I sure most people would be able to relate with or enjoy their music.

Check 'em out and listen to their tunes here.

And if you really love their music, support them but buying their EP here:

http://ampmovement.bandcamp.com/

It's only $5.56 AUD for 6 awesome tracks written from the soul!

Peace!


~ "The Vision" - the lyrics are so powerful it pierces right through me ~

No comments: