Monday, May 31, 2010

Dance to This Song!

Looks like staying up late for an entire week has finally taken its toll on me. Soo not a good time to fall sick. Handed in my final assignment this afternoon. Now I can officially say that semester 1 is over!

Haa.... exams starts next week for me.

7th June -Spatial Information Science 2
9th June - Maths for Surveying and Geometry B
11th June - Cartography 2
17th June - Surveying 2

And I can say with full confidence that I'm not prepared for any of them! ahaha probably not something I should be proud of. I've got six days to get up to speed with my non-existent revision. Wish me a miracle. I'm gonna need it.

Eat well and get enough rest guys! Being sick sucks.

Oh! and if you have time to spare, why not check out the video below?




~ btw, how awesome is this song? ~

No comments: