Tuesday, October 6, 2009

There Is No Charge For Awesomeness!

An article about punk:
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/getback/144976/hot-topic-punks-in-a-fake-punk-world/

What do you think? Is punk dead?

Recently discovered something cool on Youtube.

Japanese comedy skits!



Youtube "Jinnai Tomonori" for more!
________________________________________________________________________________________________

With the end of the year approaching faster than a speeding granny, I reckon everyone's feeling the pressure. There's a cloud hanging over everyone's head.

A cloud of worries.
A cloud of uncertainties.
A cloud of confusion.
A cloud.

It's such a depressing state and the weather isn't helping at all. Fortunately, the weather seems to be getting better. Unless the forecast is tricking me. Melbourne's weather is as unpredictable as a slow moving grandpa.

I reckon most of us needs a break. To just stop what ever that we're doing. Step back. Take a minute to recompose ourselves. Before jumping back into madness.

Well, since you guys are already here, why not take a five minute breather. Watch the video or let the music soothe your soul.

Forget about your Chinese oral.
Forget about your Spanish Exam.
Forget about your worries and your strife.
Forget.

It's times like these that I feel most thankful. Thankful that I have God.

A God who provides.
A God who makes a way.
A God who's there.
A God.

Funny. I tend to blog at the most busiest of times. Guess I prefer blogging compared to doing my assignments.

Cherish the days you have friends, for yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

And they say you learn nothing from cartoons. hmph.


















~ thoughts and reflections coming up soon ~

No comments: