It amazing how fast I was able to overcome this issue that's been bugging for months. With just one conversation, it's gone. Amazing. Simply amazing. Thanks, Chris. I thought that I was doing you a favor but you ended up doing me a favor. So, thank you.
You're probably lost and a little confused about what's happening but that's alright. It's for me to know and only me to know. Ha! Talk about a complete 180 within a span of.......less than a day!
Ok, I guess I got some clearing up to do. It's a girl problem. Technical, it WAS a girl problem. (No no. Nothing wrong with the girl. It's just me.) And I think the problem resolved itself within me. You could say I faced it unknowingly and suddenly chains are broken and hearts are transformed. I guess I've finally come in terms with the situation that I'm in.
Amazing. It feels like a burden has been lifted off my shoulders. I wonder. Is this one of those temporary highs? Nahh, couldn't been. But we'll see.
Sorry guys, what I posted earlier is now void. At least around 70% of it.
BUT
I'm a guy with lots of issues. So, still be anticipating some big thoughts, questions and self-discovery, just without the emo-ness attached.
So much for "materializes into coherent words". Give me a day or two. I'll try to clear things up by then.
If I can.
~ weird, totally weird ~
You're probably lost and a little confused about what's happening but that's alright. It's for me to know and only me to know. Ha! Talk about a complete 180 within a span of.......less than a day!
Ok, I guess I got some clearing up to do. It's a girl problem. Technical, it WAS a girl problem. (No no. Nothing wrong with the girl. It's just me.) And I think the problem resolved itself within me. You could say I faced it unknowingly and suddenly chains are broken and hearts are transformed. I guess I've finally come in terms with the situation that I'm in.
Amazing. It feels like a burden has been lifted off my shoulders. I wonder. Is this one of those temporary highs? Nahh, couldn't been. But we'll see.
Sorry guys, what I posted earlier is now void. At least around 70% of it.
BUT
I'm a guy with lots of issues. So, still be anticipating some big thoughts, questions and self-discovery, just without the emo-ness attached.
So much for "materializes into coherent words". Give me a day or two. I'll try to clear things up by then.
If I can.
~ weird, totally weird ~
No comments:
Post a Comment