Went swimming with the dolphins last Friday. I wouldn't exactly call it "swimming with the dolphins" but more like "holding-onto-a-rope-for-your-dear-life-in-the-freezing-cold-ocean-water-as-you-look-around-spastically-for-that-big-blue-fish". Besides dolphins, we swam with seals too. Like "swimming with the dolphins" I wouldn't exactly call it "swimming with the seals" but "floating-around-in-the-middle-of-the-ocean-as-the-salted-fish-smelling-animal-swims-around-us".
Regardless of what I've just said, I had fun. Though I doubt the same can be said for Ian. Motion sickness is his kryptonite.


On Saturday was the mooncake festival. Bought latterns and mooncakes from chinatown. Discovered that they sold snowskin mooncakes in Melbourne. Sweet. Celebrated with a Western-Asian fusion dinner with Kel, Ann and Ian in the comfort of our apartment. Hung latterns outside the balcony cause we got a little too cozy watching tv, eating mooncakes and drinking tea (was suppose to go latterning at a park).
Wii-ed at Grace's yesterday. Played Raving Rabbids and Super Smash Bros Brawl. 100 vs games! A few hundred more to unlock every single character. Who knew playing for 5 hours straight could give you a killer headache. I love videogames.
And it's Monday! Minus the Lab exam which is scheduled on the 6th of November, I have two more weeks of uni till Year 1 is officially over. It's gonna be a very busy two weeks with tests to study for and datelines to meet. But after that, it's the holidays. Let's go for goal babeh!
Since Ninja's taking a vacation, I'll be in charge of Corner of Memories' music for the next couple of weeks. Mann that guy runs off like nobody's business. Oh wells. Expect some J-pop and some boom boom pow!
~ apricot and jasmine snowy mooncake ~
No comments:
Post a Comment