Friday, May 15, 2009

Blind Romance

What is this feeling inside?
Oh how mysterious its power is
Surrounding me, consuming me

Formless, intangible
Like an unstructured poetry
Read only in a peculiar manner

Crossed-arm, clenched-fist and closed eyes
The heart beats, to a rhythm unknown
As the mind wonder, wonders

What is this feeling inside?
Oh so violent, yet so soothing
Questioning me, baffling me

Formless, intangible
Unlike the letters, written by you
Echoes love love love

Love, patient and kind
Love, selfless and true
Love, eternal and blind

Love is this feeling inside

Love.


Copyright by Blind Romance. All rights reserved. Reproduced with permission.

______________________________________________________________________________________________


First time penning a poetry and I gotta say, it's pretty fun. Feel free to interpret it how ever you like!

Oh, and some feedback would be awesome. Cheers~

My inspiration?


Cadbury.


~ Inspiration comes in all shapes and sizes, shades and spices! ~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
EDIT:

Whoa
so cool! If you put the title of this post together with the previous one, you'll get...

"I am Blind Romance".

hahaha A-W-E-SOME!!

2 comments:

Jim Wu said...

Hey Julian..!!

Wah..poetry...I must agree that it's fun. It's cool when you are able to put words together that just makes you go "wow...". Haa...

Nice one Julian. Continue writing more!!

Julian Tay said...

hahaha, thanks Jim!

Hmmmm maybe I'll share some songs next time hahaha =P