Saturday, May 9, 2009

Simple Kind of Lovely

Slack, Soccer, Shopping and Surprise.

Slack, was my week. Study wise that is. It's been quite awhile since I got the chance to just unwind and do things that I enjoy doing and wanted to do for a while now. So the things I did?

Breakdance, jammed, fellowship and steal things (no, I'm just kidding).

It was great being able to catch up with some friends at breakdance and just pop, lock and drop it, yo! Although it was pretty tiring, I had fun. By the way, my instructor's name is D-Flex. How cool is that? I should probably get a B-boy name too.

Hmmm maybe something like J-dog or Jul.i.an. No you say? haha guess not.

On Wednesday night, met up with a couple of friends for dinner and worship at our secret base - ment. Thanks for the invite Chris and hope we get to do it more often! Oh, and the pasta was al dente.

Housechurch was on the following night. Pretty relaxing and chilled after a long day of looking at trees, powerpoles, land and more trees. Yes, looking at trees is a vital part of my course (no kidding). After housechurch we had a mini-jamming session!

I'll add the video of it later. Internet is crappy right now.

Edit:
Wee ~ finally up! Don't mind the horrible scat-singing and video quality :P



I find it amusing how comfortable I am at being a goof. Hmmm that's a thought for another day.

After five days of goofing around, it's today. Played soccer in the morning, had ice-chocolate, owned Winston's high score on Chris' phone (yes Wince, you have a new challenger! plus Ann that makes two), had ramen for lunch, bumped into some zombies, bought party stuffs for church tomorrow, collected newspapers, when bongo hunting (unfortunately the Music Swap Shop was closed by the time we got there) and now, I'm updating my blog.


Yup, it's been an eventful day. And just to make today a little more interesting was a little surprise.

.

.

.

.

I have white hair.....*sulks*

Oh yea, and Kel's mother is coming to Melbourne. In 2 hours.

~ First time writing a post like this and I gotta say, it feels pretty feminine ~

No comments: