Breathe, Relax
Breathe, relax
There's no rush
Breathe, relax
Enjoy the moment
Breathe, relax
As brief as it is
Breathe, relax.
Copyright by Blind Romance. All rights reserved. Reproduced with permission.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Alrighty! It's been awhile since I've written a proper post. This one's pretty long but let's pause for a moment and rewind to two weeks ago, shall we?
*Pause* *Rewind* *Play*
___________________________________________________________________________________
Two weeks earlier
Sunday
3 more weeks to exams. Hmmm, gonna have to worry about my assignments first. Let's see, 2 big assignments due by Friday and 3 the following week. I think I can manage.
So here's the plan:
church, lunch, library
simple, effective and produc - "Hey, Julian! Wanna go watch Star Trek!?"
-tive.......
Attempt to Study 1 FAIL!

(Star Trek is awesome. A stellar cast indeed. Sylar ftw, oops I meant Spock ftw!)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Last week
Monday
And the forecast is sunny all week =)
*Pause*
Who ever said that the weather in Melbourne is depressing must be some kid from Kuching who is an ex-Lodgian currently studying Architecture in Curtin, Perth with bad taste in music, a funny hair-do, a green Tweety T-shirt and a barbie doll named, Jennifer.

I'm not pointing any fingers.
*Play*
2 new assignments due next week. 2 + 3 = 5.
No problemo~
Thursday
The melody has been fine tuned, an apocalyptic image has been envisioned. Hmmm, gonna need to polish up on that some more.
Sunday again
Early start. Drumming on a Sunday morning is something I look forward to, always. To be able to worship and praise God side-by-side with a bunch of friends - love it!
2 more weeks to exams. But before that, assignments.
The plan?
Study party with Mr Lawrence, Boo and Kiss kiss Lau.
Was it productive?
It sure was ;P (cerdits to Ian for putting the video together)
Attempt to study 2 PASSED!
*Pause*
I'm not kidding you. It seriously was productive. Maybe for my standards anyways hahahaXD
The down side, my mouth felt funny after having all those snacks.
*Play*
_______________________________________________________________________________________
4 days ago
1st day of the last week
And the forecast is cold and rainy.
*Pause*
Fine, the weather isn't good all year round but Melbourne still rocks!
*Play*
______________________________________________________________________________________
2 days ago
3rd day of the last week
4 down, just 1 assignment left.
This is a long one. Since I've got a day off tomorrow, why not do an all-nighter? And so the clock ticks.
between the 3rd day and yesterday
Decided to watch the Man U and Barcelona match. Might as well since I was still up. Assignment, 50% done. Now to talk about soccer.
Barcelona won 2 - 0.
The highlights includes:
Park Ji Sung's front flip

Messi's header

and Puyol vs the entire Man U team

What a sad guy. But he won in the end.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Yesterday
After 4 hours of sleep, it's back to the assignment. 14.5 hours and 350 songs later, it is finished.
Time commence: 12pm
Time end: 2.30am
Had the opportunity to take a break in between for housechurch.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Final Day of the Semester
14 hours ago
The sun's up, that's good =)
Had some technical difficulties printing out my assignment but it all worked out in the end.
7 hours ago
Handed it the last of my assignments this sem! Woo-hoo! Gotta love that feeling~
What I saw at Melbourne Central:

24.06.09. definitely something to look forward to after exams.
Well, with assignments out of the way, it's time to study. But before that, a nice refreshing sleep~
Over and out.
*Stop*
~ and so, time move onwards ~
Breathe, relax
There's no rush
Breathe, relax
Enjoy the moment
Breathe, relax
As brief as it is
Breathe, relax.
Copyright by Blind Romance. All rights reserved. Reproduced with permission.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Alrighty! It's been awhile since I've written a proper post. This one's pretty long but let's pause for a moment and rewind to two weeks ago, shall we?
*Pause* *Rewind* *Play*
___________________________________________________________________________________
Two weeks earlier
Sunday
3 more weeks to exams. Hmmm, gonna have to worry about my assignments first. Let's see, 2 big assignments due by Friday and 3 the following week. I think I can manage.
So here's the plan:
church, lunch, library
simple, effective and produc - "Hey, Julian! Wanna go watch Star Trek!?"
-tive.......
Attempt to Study 1 FAIL!

(Star Trek is awesome. A stellar cast indeed. Sylar ftw, oops I meant Spock ftw!)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Last week
Monday
And the forecast is sunny all week =)
*Pause*
Who ever said that the weather in Melbourne is depressing must be some kid from Kuching who is an ex-Lodgian currently studying Architecture in Curtin, Perth with bad taste in music, a funny hair-do, a green Tweety T-shirt and a barbie doll named, Jennifer.

I'm not pointing any fingers.
*Play*
2 new assignments due next week. 2 + 3 = 5.
No problemo~
Thursday
The melody has been fine tuned, an apocalyptic image has been envisioned. Hmmm, gonna need to polish up on that some more.
Sunday again
Early start. Drumming on a Sunday morning is something I look forward to, always. To be able to worship and praise God side-by-side with a bunch of friends - love it!
2 more weeks to exams. But before that, assignments.
The plan?
Study party with Mr Lawrence, Boo and Kiss kiss Lau.
Was it productive?
It sure was ;P (cerdits to Ian for putting the video together)
Attempt to study 2 PASSED!
*Pause*
I'm not kidding you. It seriously was productive. Maybe for my standards anyways hahahaXD
The down side, my mouth felt funny after having all those snacks.
*Play*
_______________________________________________________________________________________
4 days ago
1st day of the last week
And the forecast is cold and rainy.
*Pause*
Fine, the weather isn't good all year round but Melbourne still rocks!
*Play*
______________________________________________________________________________________
2 days ago
3rd day of the last week
4 down, just 1 assignment left.
This is a long one. Since I've got a day off tomorrow, why not do an all-nighter? And so the clock ticks.
between the 3rd day and yesterday
Decided to watch the Man U and Barcelona match. Might as well since I was still up. Assignment, 50% done. Now to talk about soccer.
Barcelona won 2 - 0.
The highlights includes:
Park Ji Sung's front flip
Messi's header
and Puyol vs the entire Man U team
What a sad guy. But he won in the end.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Yesterday
After 4 hours of sleep, it's back to the assignment. 14.5 hours and 350 songs later, it is finished.
Time commence: 12pm
Time end: 2.30am
Had the opportunity to take a break in between for housechurch.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Final Day of the Semester
14 hours ago
The sun's up, that's good =)
Had some technical difficulties printing out my assignment but it all worked out in the end.
7 hours ago
Handed it the last of my assignments this sem! Woo-hoo! Gotta love that feeling~
What I saw at Melbourne Central:
24.06.09. definitely something to look forward to after exams.
Well, with assignments out of the way, it's time to study. But before that, a nice refreshing sleep~
Over and out.
*Stop*
~ and so, time move onwards ~
No comments:
Post a Comment