And we're one week into the 40 day fast. Hmm it really isn't a fast but more of a 40-day-trial-period-of-building-disciplines-that-will-hopefully-be-carried-over-after-the-40-days. Yea, let's call it that. Can't say I've been diligently doing my devotions but 6 out of 8 days is decent (just sayin' to make myself feel better). There're so many things that I hope for and the feeling of wanting all of them makes me feel greedy. I want breakthroughs, salvation, discipline and direction. Is that too much to ask for?
Matthew 6:33 (NIV)
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
I love catching up with friends over coffee. It's nice. As simple an adjective 'nice' is, that's what it is - nice. I reckon everyone yearns for honest conversations & these "coffee-sessions" is sorta my way of having just that. Blessed and grateful to be able to do so.
Feeling fidgety and excited but at the same time uncertain and dreadful. I should learn to focus on one thing at a time. Ok, I'm way over my 30 minutes cap. Think blogging time should be exempted as well. We shall chat soon.
~ anticipating ~
No comments:
Post a Comment