Friday, August 12, 2011

Something's Brewing

Matthew 10: 37-39 (NIV)
37 "Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; 38 and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

I think God's trying to say something.

Been watching the Planetshakers Conference 2011 DVD together with the housechurch and today we were watching Reggie Dabbs' sermon. Interesting how this verse that he brought up resembles what Pastor Tim shared about two weeks back.

God's trying to say something.


I had a funny dream recently. I vaguely remember the setting of the dream. We, a girl I knew and myself, were sitting against a wall, chatting (I think). It was an open area, probably outdoors.

She was holding a knife. 

Just a tiny one, almost pen-sized. As she showed me the knife, she told me, "You're the only one who knows about this knife."

That was when the dream ended and a new one began. I dreamt that YahwehAG had opened a branch in Kuching and that it had four cashiers. Bliss.

I digressed. 

How I interpreted the dream: That girl has what it takes to hurt me. 

God's saying something? Nahh must have dreamt about knives because of all the cooking I've been doing of late. Or maybe it's just a reference to Alice: Madness Returns. 

Alice's got a knife!

I'll let my dreams be dreams.


~ still processing my thoughts ~

No comments: