Thursday, August 4, 2011

Keep It Real


The first time I watched Clara perform was 2 years ago at Cafe Crema. Since then, I've become quite a fan. Clara Rhoden is a powerhouse. I love how her vocals are accompanied with equally powerful lyrics. Lyrics which are genuine, honest and real! Clara's music is, at the very core, rock. So for those looking for something heavier or music which doesn't explicitly talk about sex, booze and partying, you might enjoy this album. My favourite songs from this album are "Real Again" and "One More Chance".

"Clara's debut album Keep it Real is a challenge to us all to live unreservedly and wholeheartedly as the people God made us to be." - clararhoden.com (Biography)

Check out her website and listen to her previews here. It's not too late to join the real revolution!


~ in support of melbourne's local music scene ~

No comments: