The guys had fun sewing and getting in touch with our feminine side. Thanks to Ellie, Greg and Lita for helping out the LifeTVCrew. Still not done with the sewing and stitching but I reckon it'll look awesome once it's done.
In the midst of preparing 3 other videos and practicing a dance routine for annual dinner. Sometimes I wonder how did I get involve in all of this. But I'm enjoying myself. 4 more days to annual dinner!
Here's a sneak peak of what's to come!
~ how awesome is Masterchef ~
In the midst of preparing 3 other videos and practicing a dance routine for annual dinner. Sometimes I wonder how did I get involve in all of this. But I'm enjoying myself. 4 more days to annual dinner!
Here's a sneak peak of what's to come!
~ how awesome is Masterchef ~
No comments:
Post a Comment