Second year of uni. Meh. Most of my assignments are due after Easter break so it's definitely gonna be a busy period. So far so good.
Joined a new housechurch this year. It's always great meeting new people and getting to know others within the community. Being in a female-dominant cell group is a privilege. One that I will not abuse. Really looking forward to journeying with these guys. Good things are definitely gonna happen!
Salsa classes on Wednesday together with Doreen and the team which mainly consist of Arrow students. I believe what Life* Expedition is doing for the Arrow kids is awesome. I too am privilege to be a part of this venture. Besides, I get to mingle and dance like a madman. Speaking of dance, I finally joined Melbourne Uni's Flare Dance. Looking forward to being part of this team and maybe take part in it's production!
Birthdays! I love birthdays. There's always something about it that makes me happy. So far we've celebrated Grace's, Aaron's, and Greg's birthday plus Winston's which I chose not to attend. Afterall, it's just Wince.
Last year Krystal talked to me about getting a mentor to guide me in spiritual matters and after time spent praying she recommended Aun. And yea, I've been a mentee to Aun for a month now. It's great talking to Aun. Every time I get so caught up in doing things by myself, Aun always reminds me how what I'm doing always relates to God or how God is able to work from what I do. It's great having someone whom I can chat with. Nothing else but really just chat. Thanks, Aun!
For the past three weeks, I've been working together with the Life* TV crew promoting Easter Camp. And we have finally reaped the fruits of our labour. This year there was an overwhelming response for Easter Camp. I might be exaggerating but it was nevertheless a positive response. Easter Camp's gonna be at Philip Island and it's gonna be AWESOME! Because of the fellowship, location, activities and that I'll be playing the drums for all the sessions.
And finally, The Macca's Incident!

Just because Winston asked me to put the pictures up.
~ Happy Easter everyone! ~
No comments:
Post a Comment