Sunday, November 1, 2009

Faith




Read this post with a steady pace and with the music. If timed carefully, you will finish reading everything by the time the music ends.


Ok, you can hit play now.


Father God.
You who are so awesome and powerful.
I come before you today, humbled before your presence.
Free me Lord, of my anxieties and worries.
Allow me to come before you whole-heartedly, in a child-like manner.
Hungry and thirsty for you once again.
Let me not be blinded by my own flesh but allow my spiritual eyes and ears to see and hear you.
To worship you to the fullest without holding back.
Forgive me for my sins.
I surrender my anger and bitterness to you.

This week has been the most annoying one I had in a long time.
The thing that really breaks my heart and pisses me off the most is when family fights.
I fought with my brother.
I hate it.
What am I to do?
He suffers from the older brother syndrome ("I know everything else better than you plus you're an idiot").
I suffer from younger brother syndrome (rebellious).
*sigh*
The worst kind of combination if I ever see one.
I don't know what to do about this God.
I can only surrender this to you.
I have trouble making peace with myself what more with others.
With you God, I am strong.
So why do I feel so weak?
I'm stuck again.
I'm getting a little tired.
A little lazy.
Damn.
I am gonna go down like this?
Ceh! weak.

Come on Jules!
You're stronger than that.
You know that.
You have so much ahead of you.
You are flowing with so many brilliant thoughts and ideas about the future.
Fun, life-bringing, awesome ideas.
They may be challenging but you know you can do it.
I can do it.
There will definitely be change.
There will always be change.
By now I should be used to it.
I take pride in my ability to adapt to change.
Tough? Yes.
But I will not be disheartened, discouraged.
I'm gonna go strong.
Stronger than ever before.
God I need you.
And I'm gonna need you more and more.
Train me Lord. Discipline me Lord.
Help me reach my fullest potential.
I know that through you it's possible.
Even in the dark and troubled times.
That is why I'm still singing songs of joy and praise.
Thank you God. Thank you God.
I love you.


Your child,
Julian


~ pray friends, sometime that's all you need ~

No comments: