Sunday, November 22, 2009

Emotion Sickness

What’s on my mind right now? A lot of things and yet at the same time, nothing. Things are moving so quickly I’m afraid I can’t keep up. I’ve never been this afraid before. Afraid of the constant change in time and times. I feel that I’m about to lose something very important to me. My premonition never fails me. It’s like a sixth sense telling me to get ready.

It’s coming Julian.

But this time it's different. I don't think I'm strong enough to face it. I'm scared. I'm not even in the mood to joke. This time I'm not even brave enough to say, "Bring it!".

When did this all started?
When did I begin to doubt?
When did I stop holding on?

Onto hope.
Onto future.
Onto Him.

The same power that conquered the grave lives in me.
Your love that rescued the Earth lives in me.

How can you be so nice God?
It pains me. It freakin' pains me.
I know that you've forgiven me.
But still, it hurts. What does?
I don't know.

This isn’t the time for me to be arrogant.
I should stop kidding myself.
I should stop pretending.
I’m not all that strong.

I need help.






I need help.


~ it's raining ~

No comments: