A little late to be posting this but here goes. Flare Dance 2011 was fun. Despite all of the time and energy that was poured out and how spent I was after everything was over, I had fun.
Was re-reading my post about flare last year and I'm glad to say I've achieved what I've set out to do. To journey and foster closer relationships with the people in flare. Even though if was just within the circle of friends in the breakdancing piece, even if it was just for a semester, I've grown to love and appreciate each one of them. Thanks for making this year's flare experience much more meaningful.
To end, here's a couple of videos that I've put together. I reckon it pretty much sums up my entire flare experience this year. Whether I'll continue on next year is still up in the air. Will see how things goes. Either way, I don't plan to stop dancing any time soon.
To end, here's a couple of videos that I've put together. I reckon it pretty much sums up my entire flare experience this year. Whether I'll continue on next year is still up in the air. Will see how things goes. Either way, I don't plan to stop dancing any time soon.
Thank you video which we put together for our awesome choreographer and friend.
From now on, FML will always be a positive quote to me. We will face challenges and FML moments in life but we should always remember to be positive and continue holding onto hope. Thanks for reminding us, Kai.
May our dance inspire you and hopefully brighten up your day!
~ FunkMaLife ~
No comments:
Post a Comment