Exams were 50/50. There were some good ones, some not-so-good ones. All I can do now is wait and see. Annual Dinner is happening again tmr! Gonna be fun.
Still waiting on Jo to post up the newest promo but this will do for now.
Winter break will most likely be occupied with moving in and furnishing the new place. But that's alright cause I'm really excited about finally settling down. It'll be... good. Other plans for winter break? Hopefully a couple of video-ventures, maybe some night rides around Melbourne, read a book, get a haircut. Will be nice to rest and still be productive at the same time. Just gotta find the right balance.
As for Operation C*rry, now isn't the right time. It's all new and exciting but I should be clear about my motives and hope for all this. It's never a bad thing to play it safe yea? Of course, there will come a time where risks must be taken. When that time comes, what ever the outcome may be, may I find peace and clarity.
(Oh don't you just love it when I'm all cryptic. You can't decipher me you stalkers!)
Despite the bitterness of uni, overall, it's been a good semester. But that's a blog post for another day. For now, lets savour the ice-cream.

~ holidays make me reflective ~
No comments:
Post a Comment