Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Back on the Tube!

Exams are over, I is merry. End of the 40 days fast too. Planning to make my time in Melbourne a productive one. Gonna get out and do stuff rather than just sit around at home reading manga and watching Youtube. Gonna blog about some "stuff" too. But for now, let me Youtube.

Probably the BEST SHOWCASE I've seen thus far. Gotta love the Koreans. So much energy and fun to watch.



Been catching up on my Wongfu as well. Just realised how many videos I've miss out on in just the span of 40 days. Love this music video. I just might buy the album.



JANE LUI! She's a musical genius. Go check out her channel here. Love how the video's so raw and just watching her bust a move, great fun!



Pokemon live-action!? Wicked!




~ btw, the October issue's not over yet! ~

No comments: