Sunday, October 17, 2010

We're Not At The End But We've Already Won

Woohoo! So Paramore was in Melbourne on Wednesday and a bunch of us went to catch them live at Sidney Myer Bowl. The concert was awesome! So so glad that I went and kudos to Chris for getting us awesome seats. We were seated pretty close to the stage and had a good view.

Opening Act - The Jury & The Saints

Relient K. 2nd time watching them live.

Funny Story, after the concert that night, I accidentally deleted all the photos I took from my camera. That was until Isaac came to the rescue. With the use of a photo recovery program and a SD card reader, he managed to recover most of the photos that was deleted, including those from years back. Mann, what would I do without a tech wiz like him. So big big thanks to Isaac!

Paramore opens with Ignorance

I've always been a fan of Haley Williams Paramore, so watching them live was one of the coolest thing ever. It's quite amazing that they've been doing this for 6 years but they're still so young. Their drummer, Zac Farro is only 20! I'm gonna be as good as him starting now. Ok, maybe not now but soon enough!

Close-up cams on the big screens

The level of energy as they played each song was pretty high. Love how Haley was running all over the stage and doing her little dance. Jeremy was swinging the bass all over the place too. That made it hard to take good pictures but I'm cool with that. Haley was really good at getting the crowd pumped and she is hot! .....Go Haley!

Paramore's acoustic set

The most epic moment of the concert. 2 actually.

Epic moment number one:
When Haley stormed onto the stage wearing an ironman mask and rocked the drums to Taio Cruz' Dynamite.

Iron-Haley!

Epic moment number two:
When Jeremy Davis side-flipped over Josh Farro, while they were both still playing. No pictures for this one but there's a clip of it on Youtube. Will put it up after my fast is over!



Edited (Fast's over, clip's up!)

Where The Lines Overlap

What was great about the concert was that Paramore played all of their popular songs and yes, they sounded awesome live! Maybe even better than their albums. So excited to see how far their passion for music will take them. They're still so young and capable of accomplishing so much more. Rooting for you guys! Heheh after that concert, I feel like I'm already friends with them. Anyways....

The Only Exception

Can't wait for them to come back to Melbourne! Heheh I'm most probably definitely maybe gonna watch them live again. Let's keep supporting awesome bands like Paramore to keep their dreams alive!


~ Haley is hot! ~

No comments: