Saturday, October 2, 2010

The October Issue #2
























The stage has been set. The actors are ready. The audience are at edge of their seats, eagerly anticipating what is about to unfold before them. Why? Well, that's because the climax is usually the most gripping part of the story.

October is that part of the story. The climax of 2010.

Before you know it, 3/4 of the year is gone. Lots of events have been accumulated thus far. The good. The not-so-good. The amusing. And the life-changing. There are so many stories I could tell but only a few are ever told. Hopeful these would be stories that would inspire and encourage those who read them. And as I share, may I too be encouraged and empowered by the visions and revelations that I've received.

Amen.


~ click here for October Issue #1 ~
~ credits to Kathryn Chin for the photo ~

No comments: