Listening to Snow Patrol and enjoying a lazy afternoon. Snow Patrol is pretty awesome. Can't believe I didn't appreciate their music when I was younger. Anyways, finally a brief pocket of time for me to fill this space with more memories.
Last Friday, Chris and I spent the entire day shooting a video for our friends' wedding. As tiring as it was, we had fun doing it. This is definitely the most important project we've ever worked on. Which means no room for error. The success of this wedding rests upon this video. Ok, maybe not, but still, very very important for us to get it right! Definitely can't wait to see the end product. So stay tune.
Last Saturday, a bunch of us went for a day-trip to Mt Buller.
At first I wasn't interested about going to the snow at all. But 2 days before the trip, I suddenly felt like I didn't want to miss out. Which is strange because I usually have no qualms about missing out at all. Glad that I went cause time spent with these guys are the most fun I have in Melbourne.
Snowboarding was awesome! The chairlift and gondola rides were awesome! Even this funny thingo that they stuck between our legs to bring us up the slope was awesome.
Excuse the level of excitement but yea, I had heaps of fun. Looking forward to going back to the snow. Maybe next time.
Special thanks to Aaron for planning the trip, driving us up and preparing an excel spreadsheet for our expenses! Thanks to Greg for a crash course on snowboarding and for covering for my expenses.
Caught up with the Lodge bunch again last Sunday. This time Vui Yung was down in Melbourne. What's up with everyone visiting Melbourne this year? Not that I'm complaining cause it's a great excuse for everyone to get together =) Had pizzas for lunch at D.O.C on the corner of Drummond and Faraday Street. The wild mushrooms pizza was my favourite.
As you can probably tell, I'm having heaps of fun in Melbourne. Maybe a bit too much. Lots of upcoming events to look forward to. Lots of assignments and datelines to meet. Pray that I'm able to manage my time well and focus on what's important.
Have a good rest of the week friends. Don't let the cold get you down.
~ first paycheck from Yahweh AG. Victory! ~
No comments:
Post a Comment