30 days.
It's amazing how much and how little you can do in 30 days. So what have I been up too (besides the video) this winter break?
Bought my bongos.
Got my busking license.
Applied for a part-time job. (FAIL)
Had Starbucks.
Bended some wires.
Talked to strangers.
and
THE LIST goes on.
I'll probably add a few photos later, maybe.
What made this holiday fun was the company I was with. I think I've gotten to know a few of my brothers and sisters better this break. Once the semester starts, I don't think we'll be hanging out as often but regardless of that, I reckon our social links have strengthen over the past 30 days.
Mann, why can't RMIT have another extra week of holidays. Then again 30 days is plenty! Hmmm it's already mid-year and a little over. This year's passing real quick. Well, what are you gonna do about it Julian? I don't think sem 2 gonna be as easy as sem 1, not saying that sem 1 was easy at all. And it seem that there are more things that I'm being committed to this sem. A busy sem it'll be, a busy sem it'll be.
Can you cope? Can you handle the pressure? Or will you-
I'll worry about that later. Tomorrow, I shall celebrate the closing of this awesome 30 days break with the MASTERCHEF's Finale!~
~ Go Poh! Go! Malaysia Boleh! ~
_________________________________________________________________________________________
A piece of good news
I did miraculously awesome in my sem 1 exams scoring, 1D and 3HDs! This is THE BEST I've ever achieved in any examination. Not even my report cards from kindergarten can top this! But I didn't really feel anything when I saw my results. No joy. No excitement.
Cakewalk.
I think I owe someone a big thank you. There's no way I would be able to score like that without her help.
My study-buddy.
The one and only.
There can't be another.
Nobody, nobody but.
Only got one want.
Buy one, it's original. Buy two, one's pirated.
THANK YOU

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
oops.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Ninja: You spelt her name wrong.
Julian: ....I know.
Ninja: Aun's a guy.
Julian: ....I know.
Ninja: I think that's funny.
Julian: Me too!
*silence*
Ninja/Julian: Nakama! *high-five*
~ Sem 2, bring it on! ~
No comments:
Post a Comment