Ingredients:
- 3 slices of Helga's soy & linseed bread (or your choice of bread)
- 2 sausages
- an egg
- cheese
- hash brown
- lettuce
- butter
- mayo
- tomato sauce
omelette with a pinch of salt and black pepper
reminds me of my drum pad haha (and again matches my blog's template)
reminds me of my drum pad haha (and again matches my blog's template)
observe the arrangement (exactly the way Oporto does it! maybe)
slice and dice! Santoku style!
the foundation
second level
And now presenting....*deep breath*
The Super Ultra Great Delicious Mega-Crazy Gonna Make You Sick Of Bread For An Entire Week Double Decker Sandwich!!
(try saying it out loud and super-duper fast! for fun hor fun)
Only available at Tay's residence.
Well, there's always McDonald's.
~ I will have a bright future.....making sandwiches ~
4 comments:
Haa..everytime I come and read your blog, it never fails to tickle my heart..hehe. I love your pictures...
hey, jim! great to see you commenting here haha. Thanks, dude. Glad that I'm able to entertain. heh heh
Yea..hehe..I can see that you are doing good in Melbourne. Stay on fire for God...hee. You serving in church?
Yes yes I'm gonna keep ~Burning!!
You can say that. Have played the drums for church before. Kinda different from standing in the crowd and singing but yea I love it!
Let's keep encouraging one another, aye?
Post a Comment