Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Paradise Falls

Cookie jar turned savings account. 

For the longest time, I've been trying to convince myself to save but to no valid. And with my recent investments, coupled together with my *ahem* happeningsociallifestyle (yes mum, I have friends), I am finally convinced to do the responsible thing of stewarding my finances. 

I was also inspired after watching the scene from UP, where Carl and Ellie were saving for a trip to Paradise Falls. What's beautiful about it is that they weren't just saving for a trip but they were saving for something bigger -  a dream, an adventure; and that's something I'm willing to save for. 



At this point in time, they're A LOT of things I would want to save for. A house, a car, a wedding, new toys, a vacation and did I mention, a wedding. (Better to save earlier than later yea?) But what ever this savings end up being used for, only time will tell. I'm not too worried about it, cause I'm sure it'll be worth it.

So what is your Paradise Falls? What are you willing to invest your money into?


~ gotta love those 9 minutes from UP ~

No comments: