Check out the view! It's been three weeks since we moved to the new space. We're settling well but I'm still getting used to the distance. Cycling is no easy feat and the frequency of trams traversing the docks is scarce. But it's all just a matter of getting the timing right and building stronger legs and buttocks! Hmm.. getting the timing right will be much easier (and less painful).
Uni - I'm loving my 3 day, 13 hour week this semester. To make things sweeter, I have great lecturers and the units are much more stimulating, in contrast to last semester (dry and boring). Currently taking Alternative Animation as a elective. A much needed outlet to explore and expand my artistic side. With all the extra time at hand, I'm planning to make it a habit to revise and keep on top of my uni work. Praying for wisdom to use my time wisely.
I pray for spiritual growth this semester. With all that's been happening, I've finally come to the point where I can say, "yea, this is important and this is what I want". It's no coincidence that I got dragged into a discussion about spiritual growth with Pastor Tim and a few others. Oh, the random things I get into. Love it!
Spiritual growth. Let the adventure begin.
I pray for spiritual growth this semester. With all that's been happening, I've finally come to the point where I can say, "yea, this is important and this is what I want". It's no coincidence that I got dragged into a discussion about spiritual growth with Pastor Tim and a few others. Oh, the random things I get into. Love it!
Spiritual growth. Let the adventure begin.
~ anyone lovin' the new header? i know i am! ~
No comments:
Post a Comment