Some people dread moving out. Out of comfort, out of familiarity. But sometimes, it is necessary. It teaches us to clear out the junk and cherish what's important. Yes, it may be sentimental and at times challenging but it's all part of growing up.
Sorry that I haven't been blogging recently. I guess I'm getting a little bored of blogging *gasp* so what now? Hmm I'll still write a new post every now and then, but I'll keep 'em short and sweet. maybe.
So yea, I'm back in Melbourne after bumming around for 2 months back home. I actually miss bumming around. Alas, all good things must come to an end. So now I'm packing my stuff and getting ready to move into a new place (cause the owner wants his apartment back & is kicking us out).
Just about a week left for this summer holiday. Let's enjoy it till the very end, shall we?

Oh! And I've been listening to Community OST. It's nice~
~ videomaking-itch is satisfied... for now ~
2 comments:
I pray that your new landlord does not do anything unsavoury to you when you're asleep while doing that laugh of his.
heh heh heh heh heh...
Post a Comment