
A month has gone by and now it's back to school. Not really pumped for uni but I'll probably get back into the groove of things after a week or so.
Winter Break 2010 was fun. Heaps of fun! I'm pretty glad I got to catch-up with quite a lot of people especially the Lodgian bunch in Melbourne. Even though we're all in the same city, we hardly ever catch-up. So it was great when Amanda and Nick Voon came down from Tasmania to visit. Btw, Julian Yeo is currently in Melbourne too! That means more catch-ups for sure... hopefully. One thing for sure, I should make it a habit to call up my high school friends more often.
Caught up with old friends from Perth when I was down there and when some of them dropped by before heading off to Hillsongs. Saw lots of new faces in Zion and it's great to see more and more of my friends stepping up in leadership. Can't wait to see what God has in store for you guys!
In the end, I didn't get to do most of the things I wanted to. But that's fine. It was still a fulfilling and enjoyable holiday.
This semester seems just as full on as last semester. From the look of things I might have to give up certain activities and rethink my priorities. It's sad but exciting at the same time. I'm always looking forward to change anyways. And so should you!
Smell the air friends, that's the smell of brand new days.
~ God is good and I shall put my trust in Him ~
No comments:
Post a Comment