Sunday, March 21, 2010

Anniversary

3 weeks into uni and I think I've pretty much settled down and back into the routine of reading manga, Youtubing and blogging. Besides that, I've been busy with dance on Wednesday nights, housechurch on Thursday nights and Life* TV for Sundays. Just for the record I actually do study a little.




























What I was making in the last post

Had the opportunity to play the drums for church today. I've said it before but I'll say it again, "Nothing beats worshiping and praising God side-by-side with a bunch of friends!" And a talented bunch for that matter. Love it!

I love new years as much as I dread them. This means re-learning how to study while at the same time learning more complex subjects. But on the plus side, we get to meet new friends and catch-up with the old ones. With new years also comes new year resolutions! For every year, I would usually have some sort of resolution eg. 2009 - To be more open.

However, this year it actually took me awhile to think of one. I was pretty impressed with two of my friends who managed to make a list of new year's resolutions. That motivated me to sit on it for a couple of days. After hours of playing Persona 3, watching How I Met Your Mother and bible study(sort of), these this is the result.

My resolution for 2010 is *drumroll*

To help people.

As lame, general or plain it may sound, that is what I want to do. And please don't misinterpret this as "being somebody's bitch" but an act born out of pure-heartedness and good intentions. haha I'm not that nice but I WILL try.

There are still some things from last summer that I would like to blog about, alas Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan (SLEEP) awaits. Till next time.


~ Happy 1st Anniversary to Corner of Memories ~

No comments: